Zoho One is a business process management software that is inexpensive for businesses. Zoho One provides every business with all the essential online tools it requires, such as CRM, email, storage, social media, analytics, and more. The program also includes native apps for iOS and Android, allowing users to access the app on their mobile devices.
ZOHO ONE – AN ALL-IN-ONE BUSINESS PLATFORM FOR MANAGING YOUR BUSINESS
Although Zoho One has over 45 distinctive applications for your business, we have highlighted the most popular ones below.
Zoho CRM includes a plethora of features such as Notes, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Sales, and a Dashboard. You may also use the Zoho platform to administer your Web and Mobile Services. The Zoho mobile app also allows you to stay in touch with your prospects and customers no matter where you are.
Zoho Campaigns is an excellent email marketing solution for creating and sharing marketing campaigns with other stakeholders. You may use one platform to develop a bulk email campaign, track each behavior, reply to it, and even distribute the emails to third parties.
Zoho Desk is a customer-interaction management tool for businesses. Businesses that use Zoho Desk can respond more quickly, keep track of all interactions, and provide better service to their consumers. It leads to increased customer loyalty, which is critical to a company’s success.
Zoho People is an interactive online human resource management software that is cloud-based. It makes it easier for small and medium businesses to manage their workforce. It allows companies to track employee performance in real-time, improve customer service quality, cut operational costs and time, and keep their employees motivated.
Zoho Recruit is a simple drag-and-drop app that lets you create new jobs and manage candidates from a single dashboard. You may examine each candidate’s job description, abilities, experience, and location. It offers CVs: information about the candidate’s education, work experience, and competence.
Zoho Social is a social media marketing platform for scheduling postings, tracking user metrics, and analyzing social media data. The application has a dashboard with a single view of all of the company’s social activities. You may link several Instagram, LinkedIn, Google +, Facebook, and Twitter companies with Zoho Social.
Zoho Analytics provides you with the tools and data you need to understand any difficulties you’re facing and the opportunities available to your business. Zoho Analytics gives you comprehensive knowledge, insight, and growth by delivering insights into all elements of your business.
The Zoho Expense solution simplifies your life by allowing you to track your expenses and move them through the expense approval process. It will track your miles using GPS and apply the mileage rate automatically. You can quickly track expenses on your computer or mobile device.
Zoho WorkDrive is a cloud-based file-sharing system that lets multiple users access files from their phones, laptops, and tablets. You can collaborate with other business partners regardless of your preferred device. Your papers will be updated automatically and the file expiration date prevents any data loss.
Zoho Projects is an application that aids in the project organization. It provides a simple yet effective system for managing multiple tasks simultaneously. With Zoho Projects, you can manage milestones, tasks, subtasks, time tracking, documents, and more from a single dashboard.
Zoho Creator is an entirely online, drag-and-drop app builder. You don’t have to download anything or worry about accessing the server. Zoho Creator assists you in developing features for your database-driven apps. It also has a straightforward coding interface to make this process easier.
You can monitor who visited your website today and engage them proactively using SalesIQ. This data can be fed into your CRM system to help you rate and target your prospects depending on their product interest. Sales IQ Analytics is included, and it allows you to view who has visited your site in the last 24 hours.
You can create appointments for yourself and your team using Zoho Bookings. People can even pay you. It is linked to your CRM and Calendar apps, of course.
With Zoho Meeting, you can easily schedule and conduct online meetings and webinars that may be recorded. Video, dial-in, computer audio, and chat capabilities are typical features. It is fully integrated with your CRM, allowing you to invite someone directly from their CRM record.
Zoho Sign is an all-in-one for electronic signatures. When used in conjunction with your CRM, you will be able to generate merge documents/contracts. Then, once the user has signed it, you may automate sending an invoice.
You can generate an invoice and receive payment with Zoho Books CRM. You can also use Shopify for online eCommerce or managing inventories. It can keep track of your income and expenses and report them to you and your accountant.
You can quickly create subscriptions for your clients using Zoho Subscriptions. You can make accessible subscriptions and add-ons with whatever intervals you choose. Surprisingly, all transactions are linked to the CRM’s customer record.
ZOHO One Benefits
- Excellent support: Zoho One gives free consultation to start. More than 1000 accredited implementation, training, and developer partners are also available. Artificial intelligence services, business intelligence, and other value-added solutions are available.
- Scalable and customizable: The Zoho platform comes with a slew of pre-built interfaces for ERP software, CRM software, and email marketing platforms. In the Zoho environment, customization is simple, and you also get a lot of customizable capabilities.
- Great analytics: You can improve customer experiences and better understand your target demographic with Zoho One. Over 500 pre-built report templates and executive dashboards are accessible to get you started. The Zia Zoho smart assistant can aid you in creating an extra report.
- Speed up deal-closing strategies: With faster workflows, Zoho makes converting leads into paying customers simple. You may set up automated customer journey maps and workflows for your employees. You’ll be able to generate bids and bills instantly, then collect signatures from your consumers via the web.
- Manage the team anywhere: Zoho One puts your entire team together in one spot, complete with task lists and other helpful information. Depending on their skill level or background, you can give specific projects to staff. It’s also simple to establish an up-to-date schedule and track team progress on projects.
- Personalized service options: Zoho One enables businesses to provide the customized experiences they seek by creating personalized adverts based on user data.
Price of Zoho One
The “All Employee Plan” and the “Flexible User Plan” are the two Zoho One plans.
All Employee Plan/Pricing: You must purchase Zoho One licenses for all of your employees and pay per employee with this plan. For example, if your organization has five employees, you should get five licenses for this plan.
Flexible User Plan/ Pricing: Customers of Zoho can choose between monthly and annual billing. Although it costs twice as much, you can decide how many staff licenses you want with this package. You will undoubtedly save money if you pay for a license annually rather than monthly.
Zoho One Available for Startups
Zoho has a “Zoho One” startup plan promoting the startup sectors. You can contact them to obtain a free Zoho One edition for your startup.
- Language Supported – USA, UK, Canada, International
- Devices Supported – Windows, Web-based, Mac
- Customer Types – Small, Medium, and Large Businesses
- Deployment – Cloud Hosted
- Pricing Model – Annual Subscription, Monthly payment
Zoho One is a comprehensive all-in-one solution for increasing business productivity and expanding opportunities. You can utilize this one-of-a-kind platform to boost sales and improve relationships with your target market. There are solutions available to ensure that all your efforts and initiatives yield the highest possible return on investment. It can be uniquely modeled to suit your business requirements thus giving strong operational progress to your business and organization.