Zoho offers enterprise-grade staffing agency solutions for businesses of all sizes. Zoho Recruit, a recruitment software, can help your business create an efficient and productive hiring process.
Connect and nurture relationships with qualified active or passive candidates. Spend time engaging with your prospective candidates instead of vetting applicants. Let’s explore how a CRM with recruiting software can benefit recruiters and staffing agencies.
Talent Management Tools
Enjoy the advantages of Zoho CRM to manage candidates at every step of the hiring process. Zoho Recruit even integrates with your HR administration software for effortless onboarding.
- Organize all candidate information into one unified platform.
- Monitor the status of each open position with the pipeline view offered by Zoho’s recruiting software.
- Organize candidates by location, field, skillset, and more to easily filter applicants with Zoho’s talent pools.
- Conduct background checks, employee pre-screening, and EQ questionnaires. Zoho Recruit is compliant with EEO and OFCCP standards.
- Zoho’s data integration software connects your CRM with major global assessment platforms like HireSelect.
- Interview prospective candidates from anywhere in the world. Zoho Recruit supports one-way and live video interviews.
- Your candidates can access a dedicated hiring portal – fully optimized for mobile view.
- Establish distinct roles for improved collaboration across your teams to speed up approvals.
- Engage with your internal staff and clients to get insight into the cultural fit of candidates.
Recruitment Agency Tools
Zoho Recruit, a recruitment software, offers countless tools to build a database of qualified candidates. User-friendly automation tools help take repetitive tasks off your team’s workload. Whatever the industry, Zoho Recruit helps businesses make suitable placements to ensure client satisfaction.
- Zoho’s recruitment software helps users attract applicants from countless sources. With data integration software, post to 75+ job boards, and engage with prospective hires through social media recruiting.
- Screen candidate backgrounds, skills, and more with one-click custom assessments.
- Retain candidates through the hiring process with workflow triggers to automatically initiate the next steps.
- Automate surveys to gather demographic data about your workforce to maintain EEO and OFCCP compliance.
- Automate applicant data to transfer to your CRM directly from your recruitment software. Keep all candidate information in one secure location.
- Allow passive candidates to submit questions to your company, nurturing your connection.
- AI technology can match candidates with suitable positions within your organization.
- Improve placement decisions with recruitment KPIs for each channel.
- Offer a transparent overview of the hiring process to your clients with collaborative hiring features.
- Allow clients to input job requests and share feedback on candidates. Your dedicated client portal will keep everyone informed at each stage of the hiring process.
- Conduct hiring discussions right from your mobile phone with Zoho Recruit’s built-in SMS and call features.
Reporting and Analytics Tools
Zoho’s recruitment software provides powerful tools for analytics. Zoho Recruit integrates with Zoho CRM effortlessly, so users can leverage the reporting tools for recruitment purposes.
- Access up-to-date KPIs, metrics, and trend forecasts with advanced recruitment analytics.
- Choose from over 75 pre-made reports and dashboards.
- Collaborative reporting features are available for client use.
- Bring your data to live with custom visualizations.
Improve your recruitment and hiring processes with Zoho Recruit
Learn more about the recruitment software features offered by Zoho today. We’ll walk you through the endless features and tools of Zoho Recruit, demonstrating how they serve your specific enterprise. Contact Enable to arrange your introductory call with our CRM consultants.