Let’s see how the Canvas View can be helpful in your field.
In the automobile business
For example, if you are a vintage vehicle vendor and use CRM to maintain your accompanying data: list of automobiles, client’s prerequisites, number of vintage vehicles, vehicles available to be auctioned, and more. You can customize the manner in which these items are reflected in your stock, utilizing the material.
In the Real Estate Business
Let’s assume, you run a real estate firm and use CRM to maintain varied properties. Using the Canvas tool, you can decide to display these property pictures, adjust the background color of the property region, and highlight the area. You can group the fields like customers’ telephone numbers/email addresses/residential addresses to maintain the records.
In the Tourism Industry
In Zoho CRM, you can make and interchange the record views between ListView and Kanban/Inventory View when needed. To use these special requirements, we have presented the Canvas View.
Canvas View in Zoho CRM allows you to shape a customized perspective on your CRM records. You can use canvas to add and record images for better identification, apply custom buttons for addressing the fields, utilize explicit font style or size, change the alignment of field types, bunch similar field types and much more.
How does Canvas function?
Zoho CRM is the best customizable CRM in the market at present, for two reasons: the what and the how?
1.It’s easy to use
You don’t need to be a Zoho developer or a designer to use Canvas. Just drag and drop components onto the screen, click for designing alternatives, and that’s it!
2.It’s exceptionally adaptable
Canvas offers plenty of customized features where you can use various shadings, try different data arrangements, change text, add borders, shadow, radius, padding, edges, embed background pictures and much more.
How does Canvas help?
Canvas empowers clients to construct a CRM that they like.
1.For a cleaner and conveniently usable CRM interface:
Salespeople spend a lot of their working hours on Zoho CRM. It just bodes well to give them a CRM that they love to use. With Canvas, clients can assemble a CRM that is flexible to work with and is easy to navigate.
2. For your industry, genuinely yours:
Every industry is unique and each business is diverse. Canvas helps clients with creating an image. If you are in the tourism industry, your CRM account can contain specifics like recreation, sports & adventure, amusement and holiday trips. You can add a charming perspective by adding pictures of the destination and adventure sports, adjusting the depiction of the area directly underneath the picture, you can choose a font color that emphasizes the picture to catch the client’s eye and utilize some custom field buttons to depict different travel modes.
Design and Build Canvas View
Zoho CRM permits you to choose from a variety of pre-designed templates and customize them as indicated by your pre-requisites or construct a template without any preparation utilizing the design tools accessible in canvas. You can design and build a canvas view by following the given steps:
Step 1. Create Canvas View
You can make a canvas view for both standard and custom modules, with the exception of the Activities module.
- Sign into your CRM account and select an ideal module.
- Press the Canvas View Icon.
- You will be diverted to the Canvas View page.
- Press ‘Create Your First Canvas View’ to proceed.
Step 2. Choose a design template or build your own canvas view
When you decide to make a canvas view for a module you can do both of the accompanying for making a design template:
To choose a template
Zoho CRM allows you to browse a variety of pre-characterized templates.
- In the Choose Template page, select a category from the accessible choices. You can browse People, Organization, Deals, Product, Help Desk, Real Estate and Automobile.
- Pick and click on a Template.
- In the Field Mapping page, select a field and pick any field starting from the drop rundown to which you need to plan.
- Click Next, to proceed.
- Then, you will be diverted to the Canvas View Builder page to plan your design. Click Save.
- Enter the desired name for the Canvas View created.
To build your own view
- In the Choose Template page, click Blank Template.
- In the Canvas View Builder page, plan your design.
- Simplified the Fields into the clear layout by dragging and dropping into blank template.
- For instance, Account Owner, Account Name and so forth
- Alter the template design.
- Allude to the beneath layout editor table for designing subtleties.
Step 3. Review the format
When the format is complete, you can review and make any improvements prior to saving.
Step 4. Offer the canvas view
You can decide to share the canvas view that you have made. You can share the view either with all the CRM clients or choose a few. The CRM clients can be grouped by jobs, groups, clients, or subordinates.
To share the canvas view
Once the canvas view is created, click Save,
Enter a name for the view.
In Share this with, choose either of the following:
- Only me
3. Selected users: In the Select Source type, you can choose and add users from either Groups, Roles, Roles and subordinates or Users.
4. Click Save.
Manage, Edit, and Create Additional Canvas View
You can alter a canvas view that has been made and make more than one canvas perspective for a module.
To alter and make canvas view
- In the Module page, go to Canvas View and click Manage from the drop list.
- In the Manage Canvas View page, pick either Edit, Clone, Share or Delete.
- Click Create Canvas View starting from the drop to make another view in the module.
Replicate Canvas View
You can make a canvas view from the canvas perspectives that you have effectively made. The My Organization Canvas option shows the canvas perspectives from every one of the modules and you can choose the one which you wish to replicate.
To choose a current Canvas view
- Choose a Module and click Create Your First Canvas View.
- In the Choose Template page, go to the My Organization Canvas and select a canvas view from the shown list.
- You will be redirected to the Field Mapping page.
You can design how your CRM records are displayed. Also, with Canvas, Zoho Developers of Zoho Consulting offers every one of the features to help our clients discover their unique style. So, catch the new wave and enable yourself to serve your clients with the best deals of Zoho Consulting.