Companies of all sizes are improving their customer service practices with the use of hybrid AI chatbots. Chatbots are designed to elevate your customer experience without increasing expenses. Let’s explore the two primary types of chatbots and learn how Zoho chatbots combine elements of each. With the help of Zoho and Enable, you’ll have the power to transform your customer service department.
Types of Chatbots
Rule-Based/Guided Chatbots – Rule-based chatbots communicate through predefined rules and ready-made questions. When customers engage with a rule-based chatbot, the conversation is mapped and guided by a decision tree. While rule-based chatbots cannot generate their own responses, they are extremely useful when equipped with extensive answers. Zobot is the rule-based Zoho chatbot.
Benefits of Rule-Based Chatbots
- Predefined flow and responses allows total control of all chatbot conversations.
- Ideal for basic requirements with straightforward goals.
- Provides and collects data from your Zoho CRM integrations.
AI Chatbots – Using machine learning to identify the intent of a question, AI chatbots generate answers using available resources. With chatbot integration, your AI-based chatbot can self-learn from the data you provide. After understanding the intent of a question, AI chatbots use natural language processing to answer complex questions. AI chatbots provide friendly interactions while delivering crucial information from your data integration platform.
Benefits of Hybrid Chatbots
- Ability to script chatbot flows using AI to respond to FAQs.
- Offers unlimited scope.
- Keeps organization resources updated by automatically recording all questions that go unanswered.
- Comprehends customer questions regardless of terminology.
- Can execute tasks or send and retrieve data from your data integration platform.
Benefits of AI based Chatbots
- Helps vet visitors with repetitive or simple questions that can be addressed without a live agent.
- Offers more authentic and natural-sounding responses.
- Identifies intent no matter how the question is phrased.
- Automatically records questions that are not answered to help your company stay updated.
Enjoy AI capabilities with your rule-based chatbot with Zoho
Are you struggling to decide between investing in an AI or rule-based chatbot for your enterprise? There’s a perfect Zoho chatbot solution. Autopilot offers chatbot integration between our AI-powered Answerbot and rule-based chatbots. Using hybrid AI chatbots is an excellent way to serve a large or diverse customer base. Let’s review the advantages of choosing a hybrid AI chatbot with Zoho CRM integration.
Build Hybrid AI Chatbots with Zoho SalesIQ
Zoho SalesIQ offers an enterprise-grade chatbot builder platform. Featuring an easy-to-use interface, Zoho’s chatbot builder can create a fully operational chatbot without any coding skills. Create completely codeless flows for your chatbots with Zoho’s intuitive drag-and-drop chatbot builder.
From the Zoho chatbot builder, users can equip their chatbots with company resources. Add articles, documents, and guides for your chatbot to provide to customers. Create FAQs for short-form responses to common questions. Automatically record unanswered questions for your review. Give your chatbot a unique personality by adding to the Small Talk library of interactive phrases. Master industry jargon with the Business Terms repository of technical and business-related words and alternatives.
Discover the benefits of Zoho SalesIQ today!
Zoho SalesIQ provides powerful codeless tools to build functional hybrid AI chatbots. Ready to learn how Zoho chatbots can serve your specific industry? Schedule your complimentary introductory call with the licensed Zoho consultants at Enable. The friendly, experienced Enable team will demonstrate how to apply the myriad capabilities of Zoho chatbots to your specific enterprise. We look forward to working with you soon!