Today’s business world requires sending and receiving confidential information over email. The need to password protect emails and attachments has never been more pressing. It’s likely that your organization transmits sensitive information over email. Whether you’re sharing business data or client information, it’s paramount to ensure confidential emails remain private. When sensitive data falls into the wrong hands, the consequences can be cataclysmic.
Zoho Mail offers a remarkable solution for the concerns surrounding email confidentiality. With Zoho’s SecurePass Email, users can prohibit viewers from forwarding, printing, or downloading email content. Your team can password protect emails with an expiration date to securely share confidential information.
How do I send secure email in Zoho?
This Zoho email security feature is easy to use. Here’s how simple it is to password protect an email or attachment.
- In your Zoho email compose window, simply click the SecurePass icon next to the send button. From here, users can protect the email with a SecurePass code and expiration date.
- Your recipient will only be able to view the message after entering the SecurePass code sent to their inbox.
- Your recipient won’t be permitted to forward the confidential email to others.
- Downloading, printing, and copy-and-pasting will also be prohibited with Zoho email security.
- After your chosen expiration date, the contents of the password-protected email won’t be viewable to your recipient.
Is Zoho Mail Trustworthy?
Yes! Zoho Mail offers enterprise-grade security and safety to users. Zoho email is HIPAA-compliant and adheres to all GDPR guidelines.
People Also Ask?
Is Zoho end-to-end encrypted?
The Zoho Mail app protects your emails and data through encryption, whether the data is in transit or at rest. Your data will be split into fragments for safe encryption. Since Zoho email is end-to-end encrypted, your messages and data will be totally private – even to the Zoho company. Zoho uses Secure Socket Layer (TLS/SSL) connections to encrypt incoming and outbound communications. Your emails will remain confidential as they travel from inbox to server.
Where is Zoho data hosted?
Zoho maintains data centers across the globe – US, Europe, Japan, China, Australia and India. Data is kept secure from any inside access. All Zoho servers are physically protected from theft and natural disaster. Your data is shielded from outside attacks with multiple levels of security measures.
What other features does Zoho Mail offer?
Apart from password-protecting emails and attachments, you’ll enjoy a plethora of other features with the Zoho Mail app.
- The Zoho Mail email suite offers easy-to-use modules to help organize your inbox.
- Zoho Mail supports a simple migration process, supporting one-click migration from many leading email providers.
- The Zoho Streams feature fosters efficient team communication. Effortlessly collaborate without lengthy email chains with the social media-inspired Streams feature.
- From your Zoho Mail control panel, administrate access permissions and user management.
- Custom domain names help your organization stay on-brand. Zoho Mail requires users to set up custom domain names – if you don’t already own a domain, you can easily purchase one through Zoho.
Is Zoho Mail available for free?
While there is a free edition of Zoho Mail, storage and features are limited, and the plan only supports up to 5 users. Enterprise and business clients will find a Zoho Mail subscription to be well worth the investment.