Zoho Campaigns helps companies reach their target audience with the right message at the right moment. Automating your Zoho CRM campaigns is an efficient way to meet your marketing goals. Let’s review how automated email marketing software can benefit your business, and cover how to set up your own automated campaign.
What are automated campaigns?
Automated campaigns are one of the most useful Zoho email marketing features. The best part about automating your business email marketing software is you only need to set your campaign up once. After the automated campaign is set up, your campaign will be sent to specific people when they meet particular triggers.
For example, when visitors sign up for your company’s newsletter, you can automate a welcome email response. Your automated welcome email could include a greeting to your new subscriber, a special discount code, or helpful links.
Manually crafting a personalized response to every new subscriber would take up a lot of time. With automated CRM email marketing, you only need to set up your campaigns once. After your Zoho Campaigns are set up, when individuals meet your chosen trigger, the email will automatically send.
How do I create my first Zoho Campaign?
- Log into your Zoho account, and click on Zoho Campaigns.
- Choose from a broad selection of Zoho Campaigns templates to find an email template that aligns with your marketing goals. Begin creating your first Zoho CRM campaign by choosing a template from the column on the right. Within each Zoho Campaign template, users can adjust elements to their liking.
Need a little help figuring out how to address your audience? Zoho email marketing also includes customizable scripts. Craft the ideal automated email response for your brand identity from a pre-built script, or start from scratch.
- Next, you’ll customize your Zoho Campaign to best serve your marketing goal. Tinkering with your CRM email marketing campaign is simple and intuitive with Zoho. The user-friendly Zoho Campaigns dashboard offers a holistic overview of each campaign that you create. It’s fast and easy to review campaign performance to figure out what’s working and what needs improvement.
- Establish custom rules for your automated email marketing campaigns. With Zoho Campaigns, users can define their rules, and fine-tune the parameters according to their needs. It’s efficient and cost-effective to automate daily tasks with Zoho’s powerful marketing automation. While setting up your new campaign, you’ll be able to specify what type of content you wish to send, along with when to send it. Create automated rules and workflows to engage with your audience at important points in their journey.
- No need to worry about sending your Zoho Campaign – emails will be sent and received automatically. Zoho email marketing messages are sent via POP3 standard protocol email accounts. Designing, building, and executing a successful email marketing campaign has never been easier.
What are Zoho Campaigns used for?
There are infinite ways to use Zoho Campaigns to improve workflow within your organization and meet marketing goals.
- Create and manage autoresponders.
- Send mass emails via marketing software.
- Track open-click rates to measure campaign effectiveness.
- Conduct A/B testing to compare the results of marketing efforts.
- Access detailed analytics surrounding your social media strategies.
- Automate workflow to complete time-consuming, repetitive tasks.
Zoho Campaigns Pricing
There are three Zoho Campaign pricing methods: email-based, subscriber-based, and email credit-based. Select the most suitable pricing plan for the needs of your organization.
Email-based pricing is preferable for organizations with a steady monthly email count.
- 1-500 emails per month: $3/month
- 501-1000 emails: $5/month
- 1001-2500 emails: $9/month
- 2501-3000 emails: $10/month
- 3001-4000: $12/month
- 17,001-18,000: $30.24/month
- 25,001-30,000: $38/month (continuing to scale)
Subscriber-based pricing is ideal for organizations that wish to pay per subscriber.
1-500 : $5/month
20,001-21,000: $110/month (continuing to scale)
Email credit-based pricing allows users to purchase email credits ahead of time. If your organization has inconsistent monthly email counts, email credit-based Zoho pricing is a great option.
- 250 credits: $6/month
- 500 credits: $12/month
- 1000 credits: $22/month
- 2000 credits: $40/month
- 10,000 credits: $150/month
- 25,000 credits: $225/month
- 50,000 credits: $450/month (continuing to scale)
Zoho strives to review and approve your campaigns as quickly as possible. The Zoho Campaigns review process could take up to 20 minutes. If the Zoho team requires action to resolve an issue, it will display in the Review page of your campaign. You will also be notified via email.
The Zoho Campaign review process examines:
Content – Meeting basic guidelines for creating email content and avoiding questionable content that could be classified as spam. The Zoho team will also verify any links and images in your campaign content.
Sender address – Ensures that the sender address is not a public domain address. Marketing emails from public domain addresses are flagged as spam. This problem can be easily avoided by using business domain email addresses.
Zoho Campaigns offers a set of predefined templates in two categories: Responsive and Mobile Only. Responsive templates are both mobile and desktop friendly. The content will automatically adjust to fit the device used to view it.
Ready to explore how Zoho Campaigns can be used within your company? Working with Enable will steer your organization towards success. Contact Enable to schedule an introductory call with our team. We look forward to helping your business take advantage of all that Zoho Campaigns has to offer.